Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

that was amazing!

seriously.
The graphics were wonderfully smooth, and professional looking. Seriously, the kind I would expect from an actual cartoon. You know, a good one. 9/10
The sound, being this a song, was of course great. The doctor Mario theme has always been catchy, and the lyrics made it more so. 10/10
I don't really have much more to rate this on, so... humour. It may be my love of video games, combined with my twisted humour, but... that was hilarious! Me and my friend are both Mario fans (we still dress up as Mario and Luigi and trick-or-treat with Italian accents... half for candy, half to confuse people) but his sense of humour is even more twisted than mine. I'll show him this some time.

We Just Wanted Candies We Just Wanted Candies

pyschological horror

...It's the kind that scares me. Of course, there is plenty of gore for the people who like that, too... but it's not the foundation. I think it just adds on to the mental aspect of the piece. Plain blood and gore isn't all that scary, but this made me think, and that's the kind of thing that makes me lose sleep.
The graphics were a nice mix, the style of the main characters was kind of cute, or cartoony, but the style of the rest of it offsets that, making a nice clash. The music choice was great; every specific scene had sound to fit it wonderfully. The plot, of course, was great; it also wasn't straight given to you, forcing you to think; again, this is what makes it seem psychological to me.
All in all, you deserve the halloween event prize money that it earned you; congratulations on that, by the way!

Mario: The Uncut Deaths Mario: The Uncut Deaths

not so bad

I'm a little confused about some of these reviews. I can't seem to remember it saying anywhere that "not gory" = "not funny".

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Wondeful Control Scheme

I hope this sparks more games that control like this, I loved it. The graphics were good, the music a bit repetitive, and it was about a medium length game. Once again, the strongest point was definitely the gameplay, which is the most important part to me.

Also, I too encountered the frustrating bug where, you finish a level well, submit the replay, go to check why everyone hates it and find out the replay switched your weapons and you die in it. :{

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

wonderful!

I'm a sucker for art collabs. anyways...

art: they all stuck to the theme and were well done. Some better than others of course, but overall I'm giving a 10/10. It's difficult to judge collabs... but this one was planned for a long time, and well executed. Good job to everyone who participated.

music: Fit the overall mood. Calm, a little sad I suppose. I think it fits the three tone surrealism. I like the music, my dad used to play a lot of jazz around the house.

the thing with the one bloody eye and the wings/halo is 02 from kirby 64, by the way.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great Game!

Graphics- 9/10 for the most part, they are nice and smooth, and that's what matters. I'd rather have a nice looking 2d game than a bad looking 3d one. They also portray moods well, the world is more happy, the nightmare being it's counterpart. It's visually pleasing overall.

Sound- 9/10 The music goes well with the game, sets the same moods.

Story- 9/10 Great storyline, just could have added a little more of it.

One complaint I have though, I got most of the medals in the game (including 100%) and not a single one of them saved. Needless to say, I was pretty upset. A medals resend button would be nice.

Fire emblem Theam Fire emblem Theam

Very Nice

I was actually looking for Together we Ride, because I'm so used to it being mislabeled. :P
It was a treat to get the actual theme. XD

The Smithy Game Show The Smithy Game Show

well, contestants...

Now, if you answer wrong, then I'll Squish you, melt you down, and throw you in the scrap heap...
buuuut....
If you answer right, you get this FABULOUS NOW CAR!!!

dead rising dead rising

Hellz yah

I like the style. Kind of a sepia noir, action comic kind of thing, and it works well for frank. And his serve-bot head. Not sure what to say. the color seems a bit off on some parts, as in a little messy, but it's probably due to scanning.
On another note, i went through the whole game looking like a servebot mobster. It made the cutscenes hilarious.
On another another note, I heard the hero of the sequel isn't going to be Frank. Thoughts on this?

dommi-fresh responds:

i think the new guy looks pretty badass, plus i always thought frank was a lil bit of a cock

My Real Life Nightmare My Real Life Nightmare

A nightmare...

...Will never be as frightening to those you tell it. And never again as frightening as the moment you awake. The moment when you understand it; when it is real for a split second. Then locked away in your brain, the fear keeping it out. If I may quote the everyday...
You had to be there.
...
Sorry, sorry! I have a lot of nightmares, and had to let this little rant out. But yes, the meaning of this will only be as deep to those who dream it.
Anyways...

The art was good; the messages added to it. Wish I could tell what they said, though. And the effects you used are very well implemented. This entire image glows. Either that or my eyes are worse than I thought. 10/10. Especially because you were able to bring yourself to draw your nightmare. Peoples minds don't usually like to do that; it takes willpower.

Zelldoom responds:

it actually glows, dont worry we all at least had a nightmare and we just have to express in a way, mine was this and so i draw it. you go a point on nightmares, they will ever be with us.

Pikmin Bad Fan Art Pikmin Bad Fan Art

Horrible. Wonderfully horrible.

Well drawn, well shaded. Not cartoony at all.

...In other words, you missed the mark by a mile. Which is exactly what the contest is all about! Good work! :D