Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Wondeful Control Scheme

I hope this sparks more games that control like this, I loved it. The graphics were good, the music a bit repetitive, and it was about a medium length game. Once again, the strongest point was definitely the gameplay, which is the most important part to me.

Also, I too encountered the frustrating bug where, you finish a level well, submit the replay, go to check why everyone hates it and find out the replay switched your weapons and you die in it. :{

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

wonderful!

I'm a sucker for art collabs. anyways...

art: they all stuck to the theme and were well done. Some better than others of course, but overall I'm giving a 10/10. It's difficult to judge collabs... but this one was planned for a long time, and well executed. Good job to everyone who participated.

music: Fit the overall mood. Calm, a little sad I suppose. I think it fits the three tone surrealism. I like the music, my dad used to play a lot of jazz around the house.

the thing with the one bloody eye and the wings/halo is 02 from kirby 64, by the way.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great Game!

Graphics- 9/10 for the most part, they are nice and smooth, and that's what matters. I'd rather have a nice looking 2d game than a bad looking 3d one. They also portray moods well, the world is more happy, the nightmare being it's counterpart. It's visually pleasing overall.

Sound- 9/10 The music goes well with the game, sets the same moods.

Story- 9/10 Great storyline, just could have added a little more of it.

One complaint I have though, I got most of the medals in the game (including 100%) and not a single one of them saved. Needless to say, I was pretty upset. A medals resend button would be nice.

TNEJ (art collab) TNEJ (art collab)

S'allright

Music- 8/10. It was pretty relaxing. kinda nice.

Graphics- 5/10 errrm... this is fairly impossible to rate, being that the pictures were made by different people. Thing is; I went and read the thread, and very few of the better pictures made it in to the flash. And some that were, honestly, pretty dang bad, made it in.

One thing not too relevant, but it bugs me so I must say it; early on in the colab, there was a picture that was just one character shooped onto someone elses drawing from the thread. The shooped one was included; the original was not. Subsequently, the person who drew one small change got the credit instead of the person who made the rest. This wouldn't bug me quite as much, accept that it was one of the better pictures; not the best, mind you.

Anyways, looks like you had fun; and thats what's important, right? ;]

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

ow.

I finally survived 60 seconds with exactly 34000 points, so I'm done now.
So, for the review,
the graphics, and from what I can tell the music (volume was low) were pleasing, not brilliant, but entertaining at least. The game itself, though, was repetitive and a bit frustrating. The reason being that my left hand started going numb from the "S" key mashing.
The grenade aiming was awkward (I ended up not using them) and I was wondering if anyone else noticed the turning was a bit laggy... after reading the reviews, yes, yes they did. But the game did it's job, which was entertaining us for a few minuets. Sorry for the lengthy review, I was in the mood for giving one... I think I'll go rest my elbow now. Rapid tapping is horribly uncomfortable on a laptop. :P

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Brilliant!

Army of crazed rodents.
oh, and peaceful sniper, I think you don't release them, I think you automatically get more cash per kill. Wonderful game by the way, and what's the music during the credits?

Mice - long live cheese! Mice - long live cheese!

nice animation, but...

running into the mice does nothing.

The Bo-BoBo Soundboard The Bo-BoBo Soundboard

chyah!

my booger brigade requires first-aid!

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

yay.

I made myself a cheesey new icon. ;P
Great program! :D

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

o-o

I love it in the most non-gay way possible.

and I don't think alot of the review righters understand it. You're supposed to write the ID of the song you want to hear from the audio portal. If you're randoming it and getting alot of Techno, that's just because that's what alot of NG users make. Hope that helps!